The key party in the Catalan government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Enriqueta Aragonés, 2007. "The Key Party in the Catalan Government," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 681.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Enriqueta Aragonès, 2006. "The Key Party in the Catalan Government," Working Papers 287, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enriqueta Aragonès, 2007. "Government formation in a two dimensional policy space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(2), pages 151-184, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun, 2011.
"Income Redistribution and Public-Good Provision in a Diverse Society,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(2), pages 291-313, June.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision in a Diverse Society," ThE Papers 09/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment formation; Catalan politics; C72; D72;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:9:y:2007:i:4:p:249-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.