Organizational Form and Information Acquisition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, Eric, 1989. "Stable equilibria and forward induction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 476-496, August.
- Klaus Ritzberger & Werner Güth, 1998. "On durable goods monopolies and the Coase-Conjecture," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(3), pages 215-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter-J. Jost & Frauke Lammers, 2010. "Organization of Project Evaluation and Implementation under Moral Hazard," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(2), pages 212-238, June.
- Carsten Helm & Anja Schöttner, 2008.
"Subsidizing Technological Innovations in the Presence of R&D Spillovers,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 339-353, August.
- Helm, Carsten & Schöttner, Anja, 2005. "Subsidizing technological innovations in the presence of R&D spillovers," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 154, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Barros, Pedro P. & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008.
"Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competitive Authority among Sectoral Regulators,"
12/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008. "Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competition Authority Among Sectoral Regulators," CEPR Discussion Papers 6861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter-J. Jost & Frauke Lammers, 2009. "The organization of project evaluation under competition," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 141-155, July.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200403)160:1_39:ofaia_2.0.tx_2-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .