Sectoral Regulators and the Competition Authority: Which Relationship is Best?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaud Vergé & Estelle Malavolti-Grimal & Frédéric Loss, 2007.
"Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 178(2), pages 115-124.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti-Grimal & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 115-124.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Post-Print hal-01276801, HAL.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Post-Print hal-01025661, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Italy—Assessing Competition and Efficiency in the Banking System," IMF Working Papers 07/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro P. Barros & Steffen Hoernig & Tore Nilssen, 2015. "Transversal Agency and Crowding Out," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 171(4), pages 589-608, December.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008.
"Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barros, Pedro P. & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008.
"Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competitive Authority among Sectoral Regulators,"
12/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008. "Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competition Authority Among Sectoral Regulators," CEPR Discussion Papers 6861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fumagalli, Eileen & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2006. "Cross-Border Merger Waves," CEPR Discussion Papers 5601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition authority; institutional relationship; lobbying; sectoral regulators; strategic substitutes and complements;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-02-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-02-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2005-02-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.