Endogenous Imitation and Implications for Technology Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2005. "Optimal Technology Policy with Imitation and Risk-Averting Households," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Grönqvist, Charlotta, 2009. "Empirical studies on the private value of Finnish patents," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2009_041, December.
- Katz, Michael L., 2013. "Provider competition and healthcare quality: More bang for the buck?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 612-625.
- Rune Stenbacka, 2002. "Microeconomic Policies in the New Economy," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 59-75, Autumn.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2006. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Non-Diversifiable Risk," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Samano, Mario & Santugini, Marc & Zaccour, Georges, 2017. "Dynamics in research joint ventures and R&D collaborations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 70-92.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:157:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0156-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tapio Palokangas, 2011. "Optimal patent length and breadth in an economy with creative destruction and non-diversifiable risk," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Lars Wiethaus, 2006. "Cooperation or competition in R&D when innovation and absorption are costly," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 569-589.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Breton, Michèle & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Cooperating firms in inventive and absorptive research," MPRA Paper 35326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reiko Aoki & Jin-Li Hu, 2003. "Time Factors of Patent Litigation and Licensing," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(2), pages 280-280, June.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2009. "Optimal Patent Length and Patent Width for an Economy with Creative Destruction and Non-Diversifiable Risk," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200006)156:2_360:eiaift_2.0.tx_2-f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .