Financial Institutions in Transition: Banks, Markets, and the Allocation of Risks in an Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Behavioral Corporate Finance: An Updated Survey," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Corporate Governance: Some Theory and Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 678-689, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakenes, Hendrik, 2003. "Banks as delegated risk managers," Papers 03-13, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2016.
"Limited deposit insurance coverage and bank competition,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 95-108.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2014. "Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2014. "Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-99, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005.
"Der Handel von Kreditrisiken: Eine neue Dimension des Kapitalmarktes,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 499-519, November.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Der Handel von Kreditrisiken: Eine neue Dimension des Kapitalmarktes," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Der Handel von Kreditrisiken: Eine neue Dimension des Kapitalmarktes," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 152, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Leccadito, Arturo, 2017. "Assessing contagion risk from energy and non-energy commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 312-322.
- Entrop, O. & von la Hausse, L. & Wilkens, M., 2017. "Looking beyond banks’ average interest rate risk: Determinants of high exposures," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 204-218.
- Gerhard Illing, 2007. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy â€“ A Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 1971, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludwig Hausse & Martin Rohleder & Marco Wilkens, 2016. "Systemic interest rate and market risk at US banks," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(8), pages 933-961, November.
- Felix Rösel, 2015. "Hoch gepokert, hoch verschuldet: Kurzfristige Fremdwährungskredite der Kommunen in Deutschland," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 22(01), pages 43-46, February.
- Nderitu Kingori, 2016. "Market Structure, Macroeconomic Shocks, and Banking Risk in Kenya," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 1(2), pages 81-113, December.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199803)154:1_328:fiitbm_2.0.tx_2-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .