Subsidizing versus Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in Unionized Labor Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Dittrich, 2010. "Welfare Effects of Local versus Central Wage Bargaining," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(1), pages 26-34, March.
- Wehke, Sven, 2009.
"Union wages, hours of work and the effectiveness of partial coordination agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Sven Wehke, 2007. "Union Wages, Hours of Work and the Effectiveness of Partial Coordination Agreements," FEMM Working Papers 07019, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Dittrich, Marcus, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Union Bargaining Centralisation in a Two-Sector Economy," MPRA Paper 11, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2005. "Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in the US: A Model for Europe?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(2), pages 45-50, 07.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment insurance; wage formation; experience rating;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200408)60:2_186:sverou_2.0.tx_2-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.