Can we create a stable international financial environment that ensures net resource transfers to developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osman Suliman, 2008. "Do Capital Inflows Cause Currency Black Markets in MENA? Causality Tests for Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers 381, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2008.
- -, 2005. "Growth, debt and finance in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38791, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- SULIMAN, Osman, 2013. "Do Capital Inflows Cause Currency Black Markets In Mena Countries? Causality Tests For Heterogeneous Panels," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 187-202.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2006. "Foreign debt and financial fragility in the perspective of the emerging countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 23-48.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2006. "Fiscal policy and economic adjustment in emerging economies: what happens after the economic reforms?," Working Papers 30-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- repec:nov:artigo:v:25:y:2015:i:spe:p:891-938 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Michetti, & Domenica Tropeano,, 2008.
"Exchange rate policy and income distribution in an open developing economy,"
44-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- Tropeano, Domenica & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2008. "Exchange rate policy and income distribution in an open developing economy," MPRA Paper 6642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2006. "Debito estero e fragilità finanziaria nell’ottica dei paesi emergenti," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 59(233), pages 45-72.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2006. "Foreign debt and financial fragility in the perspective of the emerging countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 23-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:26:y:2004:i:4:p:573-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.