Should Public Assistance Be Targeted?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "Albania : Social Safety Net Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14437, The World Bank.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Paolo Verme, 2013. "Minimum income in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 683-712, October.
- Adrian Chadi, 2012.
"Employed But Still Unhappy? On the Relevance of the Social Work Norm,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(1), pages 1-26.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Employed but still unhappy? On the relevance of the social work norm," CAWM Discussion Papers 42, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Employed but Still Unhappy?: On the Relevance of the Social Work Norm," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 353, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012.
"Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(6), pages 855-882, December.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012. "Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00820971, HAL.
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thévenon, 2012. "Reconciling work, family and child outcomes: What implications for family support policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666250, HAL.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016.
"An asset-based indicator of wellbeing for a unified means testing tool: Money metric or counting approach?,"
421, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," Working Papers 02/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- MENON Martina & PERALI Federico & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2016. "An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-09, LISER.
- S. Toso & M. Baldini & P. Bosi, 1999. "New Criteria of Targeting Welfare in Italy: an Appraisal of the Distributive Effects," Working Papers 348, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Morawetz, Ulrich & Sinabell, Franz, 2015. "Assessment Of Targeting In The Rural Development Programme: A Case Study Of The Austria Investment Support Measure," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 210576, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2017. "An Efficiency Comparison of Means Testing Tools: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," CHILD Working Papers Series 57 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Christina Behrendt, 1999. "Effectiveness of Means-tested Transfers in Western Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 211, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Julie Janssens & Natascha Van Mechelen, 2017. "Who is to Blame? An Overview of the Factors Contributing to the Non-Take-Up of Social Rights," Working Papers 1708, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:18:y:1995:i:1:p:3-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.