The Determinants of Bank Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Central and Eastern European Banking Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihăiță-Cosmin M. POPOVICI, 2013. "A Survey On Bank Efficiency Research With Data Envelopment Analysis And Stochastic Frontier Analysis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 134-142, June.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:popovicimc is not listed on IDEAS
- Cosmin Eugen ENACHE, 2012. "The efficiency of expenditure-related redistributive policies in the European countries," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 380-394.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016.
"Looking at the determinants of efficiency in banking: evidence from Italian mutual-cooperatives,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 507-526, July.
- Francesco, Aiello & Graziella, Bonanno, 2015. "Looking at the determinants of efficiency in banking: evidence from Italian mutual-cooperatives," MPRA Paper 62486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sona Stikarova, 2014. "Economic growth, inequality and efficiency," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 006, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2015.
"Multilevel Empirics For Small Banks In Local Markets,"
201503, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Multilevel Empirics For Small Banks In Local Markets," Working Papers 201611, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2015. "Multilevel empirics for small banks in local markets," MPRA Paper 64399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaita Cosmin POPOVICI, 2014. "Banking integration and efficiency convergence in Baltic countries in post-crisis period," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 134-146, December.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:1:p:78-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:122-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:58-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihăiță-Cosmin M. Popovici, 2013. "Latest Challenges In Efficiency Convergence In Balkan And Baltic Countries," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 110-118, October.
- Twaha, Koire & Rashid, Abdul, 2012. "Exploring the determinants of the productivity of microfinance institutions in India," MPRA Paper 45715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogoseanu Daniela Bianca, 2013. "Comparative Study On The Level Of Efficiency And Its Determinants For The Manufacturing Industry In Central And Eastern Europe," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(41), pages 186-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:49:y:2011:i:6:p:38-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.