A Model of Tiered Settlement Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James T.E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2013.
"Rediscounting under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(4), pages 651-674, June.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting Under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard," Staff Working Papers 07-51, Bank of Canada.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting under aggregate risk with moral hazard," Staff Reports 296, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2002.
"Payments settlement under limited enforcement: Private versus public systems,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2002-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- William Roberds & Charles M. Kahn, 2004. "Payments Settlement under Limited Enforcement: Private versus Public Systems," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 13, Econometric Society.
- Alexandra Lai & Nikil Chande & Sean O'Connor, 2006. "Credit in a Tiered Payments System," Staff Working Papers 06-36, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013.
"Policy Measures to Alleviate Foreign Currency Liquidity Shortages under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 504-536, December.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2010. "Policy Measures to Alleviate Foreign Currency Liquidity Shortages under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Benos, Evangelos & Ferrara, Gerardo & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The impact of de-tiering in the United Kingdom’s large-value payment system," Bank of England working papers 676, Bank of England.
- Jason Allen & Ali Hortaçsu & Jakub Kastl, 2011. "Analyzing Default Risk and Liquidity Demand during a Financial Crisis: The Case of Canada," Staff Working Papers 11-17, Bank of Canada.
- Robert Arculus & Jennifer Hancock & Greg Moran, 2012. "The Impact of Payment System Design on Tiering Incentives," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Adams, Mark & Galbiati, Marco & Giansante, Simone, 2010. "Liquidity costs and tiering in large-value payment systems," Bank of England working papers 399, Bank of England.
- Carlos A. Arango & Freddy H. Cepeda, 2016. "Non-monotonic Tradeoffs of Tiering in a Large Value Payment System," Borradores de Economia 946, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i:2-3:p:327-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .