Asymmetric Monetary Effects on Interest Rates across Monetary Policy Stances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2011. "The Cross-Euler Equation Approach to testing for the Liquidity Constraint: Evidence from Macro and Micro Data," TERG Discussion Papers 273, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:11-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Athanasopoulos & Heather M. Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2007.
"Nonlinear autoregressive leading indicator models of output in G-7 countries,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 63-87.
- Heather M. Anderson & George Athanasopoulos & Farshid Vahid, 2002. "Nonlinear Autoregresssive Leading Indicator Models of Output in G-7 Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Heather M. Anderson & George Athanasopoulos & Farshid Vahid, 2006. "Nonlinear autoregressive leading indicator models of output in G-7 countries," CAMA Working Papers 2006-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sensier, Marianne & Osborn, Denise R & Ocal, Nadir, 2002.
" Asymmetric Interest Rate Effects for the UK Real Economy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(4), pages 315-339, September.
- M Sensier & D R Osborn & N Öcal, 2002. "Asymmetric Interest Rate Effects for the UK Real Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 10, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Davide Furceri, 2004. "Does the EMU Need a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(3), pages 418-428.
- Tkacz, Greg, 2001. "Endogenous thresholds and tests for asymmetry in US prime rate movements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 207-211, November.
- Nesmith Travis D & Jones Barry E, 2008.
"Linear Cointegration of Nonlinear Time Series with an Application to Interest Rate Dynamics,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 2006. "Linear cointegration of nonlinear time series with an application to interest rate dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002.
"An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20203, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002. "An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling," Econometrics 0203005, EconWPA.
- Michael S. Hanson & Erik Hurst & Ki Young Park, 2006. "Does Monetary Policy Help Least Those Who Need It Most?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio ALESSANDRINI, 2003. "Some Additional Evidence from the Credit Channel on the Response to Monetary Shocks: Looking for Asymmetries," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Davide Furceri, 2002. "Risk-sharing e architettura istituzionale delle politiche di stabilizzazione nell'UME: aspetti metodologici e verifica empirica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(6), pages 175-210, November-.
- Jan Jacobs & Jan Kakes, 2000. "Credit demand asymmetry in the Netherlands 1983-1997," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:31:y:1999:i:3:p:386-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.