Savings and Stabilization Policy in a Pre-Post-Socialist Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990.
"Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses,"
Federal Reserve Bulletin,
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 801-817.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990. "Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses," Staff Studies 160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kashyap, Anil K & Stein, Jeremy C & Wilcox, David W, 1993.
"Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 78-98, March.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1991. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: evidence from the composition of external finance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 154, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1992. "Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence From the Composition of External Finance," NBER Working Papers 4015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John R. Walter, 1991. "Loan loss reserves," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 20-30.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1972. "Credit rationing: a review," Staff Studies 72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- King, Stephen R, 1986. "Monetary Transmission: Through Bank Loans or Bank Liabilities?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, August.
- William P. Osterberg, 1990. "Bank capital requirements and leverage: a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debra Patterson, 1999. "An open-economy transition model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 24-36, February.
- Filippov, Mikhail G, 2002. "Russian Voting and the Initial Economic Shock of Hyperinflation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 111(1-2), pages 73-104, March.
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw David, 1995.
"Macroeconomic equilibrium and reform in a transitional economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1465-1485, October.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1993. "Macroeconomic Equilibrium and Reform in a Transitional Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cevdet Denizer & Holger C. Wolf, 2000.
"The Saving Collapse during the Transition in Eastern Europe,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 445-455, September.
- Denizer, Cevdet*Wolf, Holger C., 2000. "The savings collapse during the transition in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2419, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erwin Nijsse & Elmer Sterken,, 1996. "Shortages, interest rates, and money demand in Poland, 1969-1995," Working Papers 25, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:27:y:1995:i:3:p:907-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.