The Currency Substitution Hypothesis and Relative Money Demand in Mexico and Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rogers, J.H., 1990. "The Currency Substitution Hypothesis And Relative Money Demand In Mexico And Canada," Papers 7-90-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casto Martin Montero Kuscevic & Darius Daniel Martin, 2015. "Dollarization and money demand stability in Bolivia," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 116-122.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco José Veiga, 2006.
"Currency substitution, portfolio diversification, and money demand,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 719-743, August.
- Miguel LEBRE DE FREITAS, "undated". "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," EcoMod2004 330600090, EcoMod.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," NIPE Working Papers 9/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 263, Econometric Society.
- Ramos Francia Manuel & Noriega Antonio E. & Rodríguez-Pérez Cid Alonso, 2015. "The Use of Monetary Aggregates as Indicators of the Future Evolution of Consumer Prices: Monetary Growth and Inflation Target," Working Papers 2015-14, Banco de México.
- Gruben, William C. & Welch, John H., 1993. "Default risk, dollarization, and currency substitution in Mexico," Working Papers 9313, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2284, African Development Bank.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Peso Acceptance Patterns in El Paso," MPRA Paper 17900, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2009.
- John H. Rogers, 1995. "Convertibility risk, default risk, and the Mexdollar anomaly," International Finance Discussion Papers 495, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yu Hsing, 2007. "Tests of the functional form, the substitution effect, and the wealth effect of Mexico´s money demand function," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, May.
- Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping, 1995.
"Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-293, April.
- Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping, 1993. "Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 9315, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alejandro Reynoso, 2002. "Using Signal Processing Tools for Regulation Analysis and Implementation," Working Papers 0203, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "Revisiting Dollarisation Hysteresis: Evidence from Bolivia, Turkey and Indonesia," NIPE Working Papers 12/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2204, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:24:y:1992:i:3:p:300-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .