Fiscal Policy and Private Consumption: Instrumental Variables Tests of the "Consolidated Approach."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Gregory Mankiw, N., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1615-1669
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1820, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Mankiw, N, 1999. "Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 2643866, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 6470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Marchetti, Enrico, 2011.
"Indeterminacy, underground activities and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 831-844, May.
- Enrico MARCHETTI & Francesco BUSATO & Bruno CHIARINI & Enrico MARCHETTI, "undated". "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," EcoMod2010 259600112, EcoMod.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Charini & Enrico Marchetti, 2004. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Economics Working Papers 2004-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 289, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- L. Marattin, 2007.
"Private and Public Consumption and Counter-Ciclical Fiscal Policy,"
588, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marattin, Luigi, 2007. "Private and public consumption and counter-cyclical fiscal policy," MPRA Paper 9493, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Ni, Shawn, 1995. "An empirical analysis on the substitutability between private consumption and government purchases," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 593-605, December.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2010. "Consumption effects of government purchases," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 892-905, September.
- Pieroni, Luca & Lorusso, Marco, 2013. "The Role of Fiscal Policy Components in Private Consumption: a Re-examination of the Effects of Military and Civilian Spending," MPRA Paper 47878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2004.
"Public goods, merit goods, and the relation between private and government consumption,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1367-1398, December.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2002. "Public Goods, Merit Goods, and the Relation Between Private and Government Consumption," CEPR Discussion Papers 3617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:23:y:1991:i:1:p:53-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .