Fractional Reserve Banking in Grain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Amadeus Gabriel, 2015.
"Oil and Water Do Not Mix, or: Aliud Est Credere, Aliud Deponere,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 197-206, April.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus, 2015. "Oil and water do not mix, or: aliud est credere, aliud deponere," MPRA Paper 79789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus, 2017. "The Hubris of Hybrids," MPRA Paper 84832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1991.
"Money, credit, banking, and payments system policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 7-23.
- Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus, 2015. "The Interest Rate Brake on Maturity Transformation," MPRA Paper 79793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2015. "Banks as Accelerators of the Circulation of Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 537-546, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2884-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:16:y:1984:i:4:p:488-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .