The Hubris of Hybrids
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Amadeus Gabriel, 2015.
"Oil and Water Do Not Mix, or: Aliud Est Credere, Aliud Deponere,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 197-206, April.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus, 2015. "Oil and water do not mix, or: aliud est credere, aliud deponere," MPRA Paper 79789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williams, Jeffrey C, 1984. "Fractional Reserve Banking in Grain," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 488-496, November.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Walter Block, 2013.
"Deposits, Loans, and Banking: Clarifying the Debate,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 627-644, July.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Block, Walter, 2013. "Deposits, Loans and Banking: Clarifying the Debate," MPRA Paper 79598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2009.
"The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, but not Fraudulent, Undertaking,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 399-406, December.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2009. "The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, But Not Fraudulent, Undertaking," MPRA Paper 79589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolás Cachanosky, 2011. "A Comment on Barnett and Block on Time Deposit and Bagus and Howden on Loan Maturity Mismatching," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 219-221, December.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2013. "Some Ethical Dilemmas with Modern Banking," MPRA Paper 79599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2012. "The Continuing Continuum Problem of Deposits and Loans," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 295-300, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2017. "Monetary Constitutionalism: Some Recent Developments," MPRA Paper 83052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywords100 % reserve requirement; Banking; Demand deposits; Fractional-reserve banking; Fraud;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2884-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.