The Continuing Continuum Problem of Deposits and Loans
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland Yeager, 2010. "Bank reserves: A dispute over words and classification," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 183-191, June.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Walter Block, 2013.
"Deposits, Loans, and Banking: Clarifying the Debate,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 627-644, July.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Block, Walter, 2013. "Deposits, Loans and Banking: Clarifying the Debate," MPRA Paper 79598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2009. "The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, but not Fraudulent, Undertaking," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 399-406, December.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2009. "The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, But Not Fraudulent, Undertaking," MPRA Paper 79589, University Library of Munich, Germany.