The Continuing Continuum Problem of Deposits and Loans
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland Yeager, 2010. "Bank reserves: A dispute over words and classification," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 183-191, June.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden & Walter Block, 2013.
"Deposits, Loans, and Banking: Clarifying the Debate,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 627-644, 07.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Block, Walter, 2013. "Deposits, Loans and Banking: Clarifying the Debate," MPRA Paper 79598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Bagus & David Howden, 2009. "The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, but not Fraudulent, Undertaking," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 399-406, December.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2009. "The Legitimacy of Loan Maturity Mismatching: A Risky, But Not Fraudulent, Undertaking," MPRA Paper 79589, University Library of Munich, Germany.