IPO underpricing and aftermarket performance in Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay Dhamija & Ravinder Kumar Arora, 2017. "Initial and After-market Performance of SME IPOs in India," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 18(6), pages 1536-1551, December.
- Appala Raju Middi, 2018. "Initial Public Offerings and Performance Evaluation: Evidence from the Indian Capital Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(5), pages 59-63.
- Gori, Leonella & Teti, Emanuele & Loi, Andrea & Dallocchio, Maurizio, 2020. "Seasonal darkness and IPO," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 494-508.
- Ali Alnodel & Muhammad Junaid Khawaja, 2018. "Factors Influencing IPOs Pricing and Performance in Saudi Arabia: A Halal and Haram Perspective," Accounting and Finance Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 7(4), pages 1-78, November.
- Faysal Ahmad Khan & Tasruma Sharmeen Chowdhury, 2017. "Modelling of IPO Underpricing in Bangladesh," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 7(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Faysal Ahmad Khan & Tasruma Sharmeen Chowdhury, 2017. "Modelling of IPO Underpricing in Bangladesh," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 7(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Emanuele Teti & Ilaria Montefusco, 2022. "Corporate governance and IPO underpricing: evidence from the italian market," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 26(3), pages 851-889, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAftermarket performance; Initial public offering; Italian stock exchange; Underpricing.;
All these keywords.
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrc:lareco:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journalofeconomics.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: S Marjan (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journalofeconomics.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.