Leonardo Luca Etro
(50%) Scuola di Direzione Aziendale (SDA) Milano, Italy
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
RePEc:edi:sdbocit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Dipartimento di Finanza Milano, Italy
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
RePEc:edi:iabocit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alberto Dellâ€™Acqua & Leonardo L. Etro & Emanuele Teti & Michele Murri, 2015. "IPO underpricing and aftermarket performance in Italy," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 3(3), pages 1-14, June.
- A. Dell’Acqua & L. L. Etro & E. Teti & P. Barbalace, 2013. "Market value and corporate debt: the 2006--2010 international evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 495-504, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alberto Dellâ€™Acqua & Leonardo L. Etro & Emanuele Teti & Michele Murri, 2015.
"IPO underpricing and aftermarket performance in Italy,"
Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 3(3), pages 1-14, June.
- Faysal Ahmad Khan & Tasruma Sharmeen Chowdhury, 2017. "Modelling of IPO Underpricing in Bangladesh," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 7(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Sanjay Dhamija & Ravinder Kumar Arora, 2017. "Initial and After-market Performance of SME IPOs in India," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 18(6), pages 1536-1551, December.
- Appala Raju Middi, 2018. "Initial Public Offerings and Performance Evaluation: Evidence from the Indian Capital Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(5), pages 59-63.
- Gori, Leonella & Teti, Emanuele & Loi, Andrea & Dallocchio, Maurizio, 2020. "Seasonal darkness and IPO," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 494-508.
- Faysal Ahmad Khan & Tasruma Sharmeen Chowdhury, 2017. "Modelling of IPO Underpricing in Bangladesh," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 7(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Ali Alnodel & Muhammad Junaid Khawaja, 2018. "Factors Influencing IPOs Pricing and Performance in Saudi Arabia: A Halal and Haram Perspective," Accounting and Finance Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 7(4), pages 1-78, November.
- Emanuele Teti & Ilaria Montefusco, 2022. "Corporate governance and IPO underpricing: evidence from the italian market," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 26(3), pages 851-889, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leonardo Luca Etro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.