Assessing alternative dissimilarity indexes for comparing activity profiles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Stewart, 2010.
"The Timing of Maternal Work and Time with Children,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(1), pages 181-200, October.
- Stewart, Jay, 2009. "The Timing of Maternal Work and Time with Children," IZA Discussion Papers 4219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jay Stewart, 2009. "The Timing of Maternal Work and Time with Children," Working Papers 425, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9368-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2008.
"The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 562-572, August.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:2:p:410-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamrick, Karen S., 2012. "Nonresponse Bias Analysis of Body Mass Index in the Eating and Health Module," Technical Bulletins 184303, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsDissimilarity index; time allocation; time-use;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leu:journl:2006:vol3:p49-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Merz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbluede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.