Econometric Model Regarding the Financial Stability at the Macroeconomic Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baum, Christopher F., 2001.
"Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 1-4.
- Christopher F Baum, 2001. "Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 101-104, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Law, Siong Hook, 2009.
"Financial development and openness: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 285-296, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2008. "Financial Development and Openness: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 107, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Triandafil, Cristina Maria, 2012. "Politica Macro-Prudentiala Si Procesul De Convergenta La Nivelul Uniunii Europene," Studii Economice 121122, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsVector-autoregression; interest rate; consumer index of prices; financial stability;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:7:y:2015:i:3:p:198-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.