Implementing Target Costing Method in a Construction Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, Henri & Smidt, Peter, 2003. "A survey of the adoption and use of target costing in Dutch firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 293-305, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Sorinel CÄƒpuÅŸneanu & Dan Ioan Topor & Ana Maria Ifrim & Ramona Camelia Silvestru & Monica Ioana Toader, 2021. "Improving Business Processes in a Construction Project and Increasing Performance by Using Target Costing," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440219, February.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig & Essmann, Sandra & Brand-Sassen, Henning, 2005. "Livestock Husbandry between Ethics and Economics: Finding a Feasible Way Out by Target Costing?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24598, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Odysseas Pavlatos & Hara Kostakis, 2022. "Exploring the Relationship between Target Costing Functionality and Product Innovation: The Role of Information Systems," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 124-140, March.
- Mariana Man & Bogdan Răvaş, 2017. "Implications of Lean Manufacturing on Management Accounting in Romanian Organisations," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 155-168.
- Sorin Briciu & Sorinel Capusneanu & Dan Ioan Topor & Cristian-Marian Barbu & Anamaria Tepes-Bobescu, 2015. "Performance Analysis Of An Entity From Construction Sector Using Dashboard," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 74-83, December.
- Stadtherr, Frank & Wouters, Marc, 2021. "Extending target costing to include targets for R&D costs and production investments for a modular product portfolio—A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 231(C).
- Henri, Jean-François & Boiral, Olivier & Roy, Marie-Josée, 2016. "Strategic cost management and performance: The case of environmental costs," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 269-282.
- Afonso, Paulo & Nunes, Manuel & Paisana, António & Braga, Ana, 2008. "The influence of time-to-market and target costing in the new product development success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 559-568, October.
- Ofileanu Dimi & Bumbescu Sorina Simona, 2014. "Target Costing – The Response Of The Managerial Accounting To Changes In The Environment," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 45-55, June.
- Ibusuki, Ugo & Kaminski, Paulo Carlos, 2007. "Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 459-474, February.
- Dorota Kostrzewa-Nowak & Waldemar Gos, 2022. "Practical Applications of Target Costing in a Multidisciplinary R&D Project," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Gopalakrishnan, Mohan & Libby, Theresa & Samuels, Janet A. & Swenson, Dan, 2015. "The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-11.
- Carsten Homburg & André Hoppe & Roman Schick & Amelie Braul, 2021. "Accounting for preference dependency in target costing – a note," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 845-858, October.
- Gonçalves, Tiago & Gaio, Cristina & Silva, Mariana, 2018. "Target costing and innovation-exploratory configurations: A comparison of fsQCA, multivariate regression, and variable cluster analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 378-384.
- Gonçalves, Tiago & Gaio, Cristina, 2021. "The role of management accounting systems in global value strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 603-609.
- Karim Abbas, 2015. "Target Costing (Tc) System And Its Uncontrollable Factors: A Case Study From Egypt," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(43), pages 366-374.
- Yazdifar, Hassan & Askarany, Davood, 2012. "A comparative study of the adoption and implementation of target costing in the UK, Australia and New Zealand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 382-392.
- Ulf Diefenbach & Andreas Wald & Ronald Gleich, 2018. "Between cost and benefit: investigating effects of cost management control systems on cost efficiency and organisational performance," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 63-89, March.
- Kee, Robert, 2010. "The sufficiency of target costing for evaluating production-related decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 204-211, August.
- Ax, Christian & Greve, Jan & Nilsson, Ulf, 2008. "The impact of competition and uncertainty on the adoption of target costing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 92-103, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTarget costing; construction project; cost management; direct costs; indirect costs;
All these keywords.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:7:y:2015:i:3:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.