Estimating induced travel for evaluation of metropolitan highway expansion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervero, Robert, 2001. "Induced Demand: An Urban Metropolitan Perspective," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5pj337gw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chung, Jin-Hyuk & Yeon Hwang, Kee & Kyung Bae, Yun, 2012. "The loss of road capacity and self-compliance: Lessons from the Cheonggyecheon stream restoration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 165-178.
- Tore Langmyhr, 2001. "The rationality of transport investment packages," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 157-178, May.
- Cervero, Robert, 2001. "Road Expansion, Urban Growth, and Induced Travel: A Path Analysis," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt05x370hr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay W., 2009. "Induced travel demand: Evidence from a pseudo panel data based structural equations model," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 8-18.
More about this item
Keywordscorridor analysis; generated traffic; induced travel; metropolitan highway planning; travel demand forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:26:y:1999:i:3:p:249-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .