Business Angel Networks and the Development of the Informal Venture Capital Market in the U.K.: Is There Still a Role for the Public Sector?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucy Chennells & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Has technology hurt less skilled workers? A survey of the micro-econometric evidence," IFS Working Papers W99/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Disney & Jonathan Haskel & Ylva Heden, 2003. "Entry, Exit and Establishment Survival in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 91-112, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bert D'Espallier & Sigrid Vandemaele & Ludo Peeters, 2008. "Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities or Cash-Cash Flow Sensitivities? An Evaluative Framework for Measures of Financial Constraints," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 943-968.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 0000. "Sources of Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Tarpley Jr., Fred A., 1998. "The angel capital electronic network (ACE-Net)1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 793-797, August.
- Jack, Sarah L., 2010. "Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 120-137, January.
- Gil Avnimelech & Alessandro Rosiello & Morris Teubal, 2010. "Evolutionary interpretation of venture capital policy in Israel, Germany, UK and Scotland," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 101-112, March.
- Ding, Zhujun & Au, Kevin & Chiang, Flora, 2015. "Social trust and angel investors' decisions: A multilevel analysis across nations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 307-321.
- Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2002. "Informal Financial Networks: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:111-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .