Promoting Entrepreneurship in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaka Cepec & Peter Grajzl, 0. "Management turnover, ownership change, and post-bankruptcy failure of small businesses," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Zhikuo Liu & Huihang Wu & Jianfeng Wu, 2019. "Location-based tax incentives and entrepreneurial activities: evidence from Western Regional Development Strategy in China," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 729-742, March.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G., 2004. "Survival of the Small Firm and the Entrepreneur under Demand and Effciency Uncertainty," Economic Research Papers 269594, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- László Szerb & Gábor Rappai & Zsolt Makra & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Informal Investment in Transition Economies: Individual Characteristics and Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 257-271, March.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 700, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Audretsch & William L. Baldwin, 2006. "Industrial Organization and the Organization of Industries: an American Perspective," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 87-112.
- Zijad Dzafic & Amra Babajic, 2016. "The Role Of The Government In Entrepreneurship Development: Evidence From Bosnia And Herzegovina," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 68-79, May.
- Ratinho, Tiago & Amezcua, Alejandro & Honig, Benson & Zeng, Zhaocheng, 2020.
"Supporting entrepreneurs: A systematic review of literature and an agenda for research,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- Tiago Ratinho & Alejandro Amezcua & Benson Honig & Zhaocheng Zeng, 2020. "Supporting entrepreneurs: A systematic review of literature and an agenda for research," Post-Print hal-02998342, HAL.
- Elvin Shava & Tafadzwa Clementine Maramura, 2017. "National Development Plan as an Entrepreneurial Mechanism for Rural Economic Development in South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(2), pages 234-242.
- László Szerb, 2008. "The Examination of the Level of Entrepreneurship in Eight Central Eastern European Countries," Proceedings-6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2008), in: György Kadocsa (ed.),6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking MEB 2008-Proceedings, pages 69-83, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Szerb & William Trumbull, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and transition in the European transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p669, European Regional Science Association.
- Petrik Runst, 2013. "Post-Socialist Culture and Entrepreneurship," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 593-626, July.
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:6:y:1994:i:3:p:165-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.