Promoting Entrepreneurship in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 700, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Audretsch & William L. Baldwin, 2006. "Industrial Organization and the Organization of Industries: an American Perspective," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 87-112.
- Zijad Dzafic & Amra Babajic, 2016. "The Role Of The Government In Entrepreneurship Development: Evidence From Bosnia And Herzegovina," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 68-79, May.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Szerb & William Trumbull, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and transition in the European transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p669, European Regional Science Association.
- Petrik Runst, 2013. "Post-Socialist Culture and Entrepreneurship," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 593-626, July.
- László Szerb & Gábor Rappai & Zsolt Makra & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Informal Investment in Transition Economies: Individual Characteristics and Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 257-271, March.
- László Szerb, 2008. "The Examination of the Level of Entrepreneurship in Eight Central Eastern European Countries," Proceedings-6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2008),in: György Kadocsa (ed.), 6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking MEB 2008-Proceedings, pages 69-83 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:6:y:1994:i:3:p:165-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .