Foreign Trade Potential, Small Enterprise Development and Job Creation in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Vargas, Yolanda, 2000. "Small business financing sources between immigrants and natives in Puerto Rico," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 387-399.
- Mogos Descotes, Raluca & Walliser, Björn & Holzmüller, Hartmut & Guo, Xiaoling, 2011. "Capturing institutional home country conditions for exporting SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1303-1310.
- Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M., 2013. "Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2657-2665.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Goedhuys, Micheline, 2002. "Growth of firms in developing countries, evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 117-135, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:4:y:1992:i:4:p:253-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .