Targeting Export Support to SMEs: Owners' International Experience as a Segmentation Basis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Richter, . "Export Promotion Framework of the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 37-49.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Adelheid Holl, 2013. "Domestic transport infrastructure and firms’ export market participation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 879-898, May.
- Flávia de Holanda Schmidt & Jorge Ferreira da Silva, 2015. "Export Assistance: A Literature Review And Challenges For Future Research," Discussion Papers 0191, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Francesca Bartoli & Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2014.
"Bank support and export: evidence from small Italian firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264, February.
- Francesca Bartoli & Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2012. "Bank Support and Export: Evidence from Small Italian Firms," SERIES 0042, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2012.
- Stanislav Richter, 2015. "Export Promotion Framework of the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 37-49.
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0099-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Navarro-García, Antonio, 2016. "Drivers of export entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 244-254.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:6:p:1221-1242 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:20:y:2003:i:1:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.