Industry Clusters in Ohio and Sweden, 1975-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Welsch, Roy, 2014. "Logistics agglomeration in the US," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 222-238.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Thomas Brenner, 2017. "Identification of Clusters - An Actor based Approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:3:p:336-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I. & Anokhin, Sergey & Zamudio, César, 2015. "Uncovering the influence of social venture creation on commercial venture creation: A population ecology perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 793-807.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2004.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Implication for Internationalization,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Acs, Zoltan & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2005. "The Entrepreneruship-Philanthropy Nexus: Implication for internationalization," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 34, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2009. "Policy Advice Derived from Simulation Models," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-2.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:12:y:1999:i:4:p:279-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.