Firm Financial Performance Following Mergers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:2:p:220-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:122-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Harrison & Matthew Hart & Derek Oler, 2014. "Leverage and acquisition performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-603, October.
- Kin Lee & Baruch Lev & Gillian Yeo, 2008. "Executive pay dispersion, corporate governance, and firm performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-338, April.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Marc Goergen, 2015.
"Disentangling the link between stock and accounting performance in acquisitions,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 755-771, July.
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Carol Lin & Yu-Chen Wei, 2006. "The Role of Business Ethics in Merger and Acquisition Success: An Empirical Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 95-109, November.
- Bogan, Vicki & Just, David, 2009.
"What drives merger decision making behavior? Don't seek, don't find, and don't change your mind,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 930-943, December.
- Bogan, Vicki & Just, David R., 2006. "What Drives Merger Decision Making Behavior? Don’t Seek, Don’t Find, and Don’t Change Your Mind," Working Papers 127046, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2012. "Corporate mergers and financial performance: A new assessment of Indian cases," MPRA Paper 60425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Thomas Canace & Steven Mann, 2014. "The impact of technology-motivated M&A and joint ventures on the value of IT and non-IT firms: a new examination," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 333-366, August.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:12:y:2016:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:20:y:2003:i:2:p:115-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.