Assortative Mating by Education and Postponement of Couple Formation and First Birth in Britain and Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naz, Ghazala & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vagstad, Steinar, 2002. "Education and completed fertility in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 18/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fort, Margherita, 2005. "Education and timing of births: evidence from a natural experiment in Italy," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jan Bavel, 2010. "Choice of study discipline and the postponement of motherhood in Europe: The impact of expected earnings, gender composition, and family attitudes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(2), pages 439-458, May.
- María Davia & Nuria Legazpe, 2015. "Educational attainment and maternity in Spain: not only “when” but also “how”," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 871-900, December.
- Siv Gustafsson & Seble Y. Worku, 2006. "Marriage Markets and Single Motherhood in South Africa," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ian Smith, 2012. "Reinterpreting the economics of extramarital affairs," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 319-343, September.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2004.
"The relative generosity of the EU-15 members states' child policies,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9293, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Sile O’Dorchai & Danièle Meulders & Hélène Périvier, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 member states’ child policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3942, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2006. "The Relative Generosity of the EU-15 Member States’ Child Policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135820, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; assortative mating; union formation; first birth; marriage market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:91-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .