Does the invisible hand hold or lead? Market adjustment in an entrepreneurial economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meir Kohn, 2004. "Value and Exchange," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 303-339, Fall.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Holcombe, Randall G, 1999. "Equilibrium versus the Invisible Hand," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 227-243, November.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- repec:cto:journl:v:24:y:2004:i:3:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2011. "Cultivating Creativity: Market Creation of Agglomeration Economies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Equilibrium; Growth; Invisible hand; Progress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:19:y:2006:i:2:p:189-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .