The Number of Rent-Seekers and Aggregate Rent-Seeking Expenditures: An Unpleasant Result
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2011.
"Multiple equilibria in Tullock contests,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 216-219, August.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Multiple equilibria in Tullock contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-12, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "Multiple Equilibria in Tullock Contests," MPRA Paper 52104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Multiple Equilibria in Tullock Contests," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 014, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Mustafa Yildirim, 2015.
"Accuracy in contests: players’ perspective,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 19(1), pages 67-90, March.
- YILDIRIM, Mustafa, 2013. "Accuracy in Contests: Players' Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 746, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Sep 2013.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury, 2009. "The all-pay auction with non-monotonic payoff," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 09-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Roman Sheremeta, 2015. "Strategically equivalent contests," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 587-601, April.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2001. "An all-pay auction with a pure-strategy equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 79-82, January.
- Lisa Anderson & Beth Freeborn, 2010.
"Varying the intensity of competition in a multiple prize rent seeking experiment,"
Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 237-254, April.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn, 2008. "Varying the Intensity of Competition in a Multiple Prize Rent Seeking Experiment," Working Papers 75, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Andreas Hefti, 2016. "Distributional comparative statics with heterogeneous agents," ECON - Working Papers 237, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "A generalized Tullock contest," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 413-420, June.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:152-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2007.
"Crowding-out in productive and redistributive rent-seeking,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 199-229, October.
- Giuseppe, Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno, Lovat & Eric, Langlais & Francesco, Parisi, 2004. "Crowding-out in productive and redistributive rent seeking," MPRA Paper 1151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2006.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2007. "Crowding-out in Productive and Redistributive Rent-Seeking," Working Papers of BETA 2007-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Adriana Gama & David Michael Rietzke, 2017. "Robust Comparative Statics in Contests," Working Papers 173174403, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2000. "A political economy model of immigration quotas," Discussion Papers dp00-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 19 Sep 2000.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:99:y:1999:i:1-2:p:57-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.