Cooperative Lobbying and Endogenous Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toke S. Aidt & Martin Gassebner, 2010.
"Do Autocratic States Trade Less?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 38-76, January.
- Aidt, T.S. & Gassebner, M., 2007. "Do Autocratic States Trade Less?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0742, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Toke S. Aidt & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Do Autocratic States Trade Less?," KOF Working papers 07-175, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ho, Shirley J., 2007. "Impacts of interest groups: Endogenous interaction and lobbying limits," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 506-522, May.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2015. "Lobbying for and Against Subsidizing Green Energy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 925-947, December.
- Polk, Andreas & Schmutzler, Armin, 2005.
"Lobbying against environmental regulation vs. lobbying for loopholes,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 915-931, December.
- Andreas Polk & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "Lobbying against Environmental Regulation vs. Lobbying for Loopholes," SOI - Working Papers 0301, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2008.
"Heterogeneous groups and rent-seeking for public goods,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 133-150, March.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2005. "Heterogenous Groups and Rent-Seeking for Public Goods," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2005.16, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Jackson, Lee Ann, 2000. "An Economic Model Of Agricultural Labeling Policy Harmonization In International Trading Systems," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26012, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2008. "Rent-seeking, spillovers and the benefits of decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 217-228, January.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:93:y:1997:i:3-4:p:455-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.