The welfare effects of zero pricing of public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen Ling & David Scrogin, 2014.
"Optimal pricing of public lotteries and comparison of competing mechanisms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(26), pages 3211-3223, September.
- David Scrogin & Chen Ling, 2012. "Optimal Pricing of Public Lotteries and Comparison of Competing Mechanisms," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- David Scrogin, 2009. "Underpricing In Public Lotteries: A Critique Of User‐Pay And All‐Pay Tariffs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 500-511, July.
- Holzer Jorge & McConnell Kenneth, 2016. "A Model of Access in the Absence of Markets," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 367-388, January.
- Jorge Holzer & Kenneth McConnell, 2014. "Harvest Allocation without Property Rights," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 209-232.
- David O. Scrogin & Robert P. Berrens, 2003.
"Rationed Access and Welfare: The Case of Public Resource Lotteries,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 137-148.
- Scrogin, David & Berrens, Robert P., 2001. "Rationed Access And Welfare: Case Of Public Resource Lotteries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20472, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:8:y:1970:i:1:p:101-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.