The Decline in the Number of School Districts in the U.S.: 1950-1980
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis Gómez-Reino & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013.
"An international perspective on the determinants of local government fragmentation,"
Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 2, pages 8-54
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Juan Luis Gómez-Reino, 2011. "An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1121, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Juan Luis Gómez-Reino & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1219, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
- Lawrence Kenny & Adam Reinke, 2011. "The role of income in the formation of new cities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Hall, Joshua C., 2015.
"Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons: Evidence from Ohio School Districts,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Joshua C. Hall, 2014. "Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons : Evidence from Ohio School Districts," Working Papers 14-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Lott, Johnathan & Kenny, Lawrence W., 2013. "State teacher union strength and student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 93-103.
- Joshua Hall, 2011. "William A. Fischel: Making the grade: the economic evolution of American school districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 257-259, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:79:y:1994:i:1-2:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.