'Cleaning Up' while Cleaning Up? Pollution Abatement, Interest Groups and Contingent Trade Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1991. "'Cleaning up' while Cleaning up: Pollution Abatement, Interest Groups and Contingent Trade Policies," Working Papers 283, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A., 2003.
"Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 490-512, November.
- Richard Damania & Per Fredriksson & John List, 2003. "Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence," Natural Field Experiments 00503, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bommer, Rolf, 1995. "Environmental policy and industrial competitiveness: The pollution haven hypothesis reconsidered," Discussion Papers, Series II 262, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Damania, R., 2001. "When the Weak Win: The Role of Investment in Environmental Lobbying," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Günther G., 1994. "Economic integration and environmental policy: Does NAFTA increase pollution?," Discussion Papers, Series II 218, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International trade, foreign investment, and the environment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Gunther G., 1999. "Environmental improvement with trade liberalization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 639-661, November.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1995. "Protectionists, environmentalists, and the formation of environmental policy in an open economy," Kiel Working Papers 685, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sturm, Daniel & Ulph, Alistair, 2002. "Environment, trade, political economy and imperfect information: a survey," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 204, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:78:y:1994:i:3-4:p:241-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .