Pumpkin Pies and Public Goods: The Raffle Fundraising Strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallier, Carlo & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2015. "Consistent or balanced? On the dynamics of voluntary contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-060 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joseph M. Little & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Patricia A. Champ & Robert P. Berrens, 2006. "Investigation of Stated and Revealed Preferences for an Elk Hunting Raffle," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 623-640.
- Murat C. Mungan & Bariş K. Yörük, 2012. "Fundraising and Optimal Policy Rules," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(4), pages 625-652, August.
- Matros, Alexander, 2012. "Sad-Loser contests," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 155-162.
- Barış Yörük, 2012.
"Do fundraisers select charitable donors based on gender and race? Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 219-243, January.
- Baris K. Yörük, 2009. "Do Fundraisers Select Charitable Donors Based on Gender and Race? Evidence from Survey Data," Discussion Papers 09-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Haydée Lugo, 2016.
"A public good model with lotteries in large groups,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 218-233, April.
- Antonio Cabrales & Haydée Lugo, 2016. "A public good model with lotteries in large groups," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 218-233, April.
- Jörg Franke & Wolfgang Leininger, 2013.
"On the Efficient Provision of Public Goods by Means of Lotteries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4109, CESifo Group Munich.
- Franke, Jörg & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2013. "On the Efficient Provision of Public Goods by Means of Lotteries," Ruhr Economic Papers 399, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Franke, Jörg & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2014. "On the efficient provision of public goods by means of biased lotteries: The two player case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 436-439.
- Yörük, BarIs K., 2009.
"How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1111-1117, October.
- Bariş K. Yörük, 2006. "How Responsive are Charitable Donors to Requests to Give?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 653, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gallier, Carlo & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "Consistent or balanced? On the dynamics of voluntary contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:111:y:2002:i:1-2:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.