Political Cycles, Fiscal Deficits, and Output Spillovers in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Khalid Sekkat, 2002. "Political cycles, fiscal deficits and output spillovers in Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7346, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:91:y:1997:i:02:p:245-263_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Tideman & Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Coalitions under demand revealing," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 323-328, January.
- Schlapfer, Felix & Roschewitz, Anna & Hanley, Nick, 2004. "Validation of stated preferences for public goods: a comparison of contingent valuation survey response and voting behaviour," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 1-16, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political business cycles 40 years after Nordhaus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 235-259, January.
- Carlos Martinez-Mongay & Khalid Sekkat, 2005. "Progressive Taxation, Macroeconomic Stabilization and efficiency in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 233, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- MARTINEZ-MONGAY Carlos & SEKKAT Khalid, "undated".
"The Tradeoff between Efficiency and Macroeconomic Stabilization in Europe,"
- Carlos Martinez-Mongay & Khalid Sekkat, 2003. "The tradeoff between efficiency and macroeconomic stabilization in Europe," Working Papers CEB 04-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carlos Martinez-Mongay & Khalid Sekkat, 2005. "The tradeoff between efficiency and macroeconomic stabilization in Europe," DULBEA Working Papers 05-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco Buti & André Sapir, 2002.
"EMU in the Early Years: Differences and Credibility,"
Chapters,in: EMU and Economic Policy in Europe, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buti, Marco & Sapir, André, 2001. "EMU in the Early Years: Differences and Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir, 2002. "EMU in the early years: differences and credibility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8134, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar & Stellern, Michael, 2005. "Price controls, trade protectionism and political business cycles in the U.S. steel industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1097-1109, December.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Stanley L. Winer, 2006. "Politics, political competition and the political budget cycle in Canada, 1870 - 2000: a search across alternative fiscal instruments," Carleton Economic Papers 06-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Antoni Castells & Alejandro Esteller & Maite Vilalta, 2004. "Full Characterisation of the Political Economy of Fiscal Adjustment: Evidence from Spanish Municipalities," Working Papers 2004/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01291401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:111:y:2002:i:1-2:p:195-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .