The Provision of Public Services by Government Funded Decentralized Agencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunet, Alexia, 2005. "Protecting Our Homeland: Incorporating Vulnerability to Terrorism in State Homeland Security Grants," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19380, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "On the role of budgeting in the delegated provision of public goods under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 51, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Jha,R., 2000.
"Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?,"
204, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2002. "Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?," Departmental Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Becerra, Ligia Melo, 2004. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations : the Colombian case," Economics PhD Theses 0304, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Robin Boadway, 1998. "The Mirrlees Approach to the Theory of Economic Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 67-81, February.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattsø, Jørn, 2008.
"Property taxation as incentive for cost control: Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1035-1054, August.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2003. "Property taxation as incentive for cost control: Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway," ERSA conference papers ersa03p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2006. "Property taxation as incentive for cost control:Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway," Working Paper Series 7606, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- List, John A & Bulte, Erwin H & Shogren, Jason F, 2002.
""Beggar Thy Neighbor": Testing for Free Riding in State-Level Endangered Species Expenditures,"
Springer, vol. 111(3-4), pages 303-315, June.
- Erwin Bulte & John List & Jason Shogren, 2002. ""Beggar thy Neighbor:" Testing for Free Riding in State-Level Endangered Species Expenditures," Natural Field Experiments 00513, The Field Experiments Website.
- Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2012. "Reassessment of the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1063-1078.
- Sören Blomquist & Luca Micheletto, 2009. "Nonlinear Income Taxation And Matching Grants In A Federation With Decentralized In-Kind Transfers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 543-575, May.
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2013. "Incentives and Influence Activities in the Public Sector: the Trade-off in Performance Budgeting and Conditional Grants," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201320, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Michael Lundholm, 2008. "Decentralizing Public Goods Production," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 259-279, April.
- Guccio, Calogero & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde, 2014. "Do local governments do it better? Analysis of time performance in the execution of public works," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 237-252.
- Olga Chiappinelli, 2017. "Decentralization and Public Procurement Performance: New Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1704, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2012. "Window-Dressing and Lobbying in Performance-Budgeting: a Model for the Public Sector," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201212, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2010. "Redistribution and Local Public Finance," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 31-54, February.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2008. "Conditional Grants, Grant-Seeking and Welfare when there is Government Failure on the Subordinate Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007.
"Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1177-1196, June.
- Marie-Laure BreuillÃ© & Robert J. Gary-Bobo, 2005. "Sharing Budgetary Austerity under Free Mobility and Asymmetric Information: An Optimal Regulation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Besfamille, Martin, 2004. "Local public works and intergovernmental transfers under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 353-375, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:100:y:1999:i:3-4:p:157-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.