Ethnic Classification in Global Perspective: A Cross-National Survey of the 2000 Census Round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra & Green, Elliott, 2013.
"Nation-Building and Conflict in Modern Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 108-118.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2011. "Nation-Building and Conflict in Modern Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 026, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ludi Simpson & Stephen Jivraj & James Warren, 2016. "The stability of ethnic identity in England and Wales 2001–2011," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 1025-1049, October.
- Jen’nan Read, 2013. "Measuring Ethnicity with U.S. Census Data: Implications for Mexicans and Arabs," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 611-631, August.
- Florian Bieber, 2015. "The Construction of National Identity and its Challenges in Post-Yugoslav Censuses," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(3), pages 873-903, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCensus; Classification; Ethnicity; International; Race;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:2:p:239-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .