A fresh look at a policy sciences methodology: collaborative modeling for more effective policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(3), pages 209-225, December.
- Carol Chetkovich & David L. Kirp, 2001. "Cases and Controversies: How Novitiates Are Trained to Be Masters of the Public Policy Universe," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 283-314.
- John Randolph & Michael Bauer, 1999. "Improving Environmental Decision-Making Through Collaborative Methods," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 16(3-4), pages 168-191, 09.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1998. "NELUP: Some Reflections on Undertaking and Reporting InterdisciplinaryRiver Catchment Modelling," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 397-402.
- Rebecca M. Hendrick & David Nachmias, 1992. "The Policy Sciences: The Challenge of Complexity," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 11(3-4), pages 310-328, 09.
- Mingers, John & Rosenhead, Jonathan, 2004. "Problem structuring methods in action," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 530-554, February.
- Mark Lubell, 2004. "Collaborative environmental institutions: All talk and no action?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 549-573.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:42:y:2009:i:3:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.