Routing Traffic at Hub Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros Ç., 2007. "The latest arrival hub location problem for cargo delivery systems with stopovers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 906-919, October.
- Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Research on warehouse operation: A comprehensive review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2001. "Truck scheduling for ground to air connectivity," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 331-338.
- Trietsch, Dan, 1993. "Scheduling flights at hub airports," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2001. "Truck Scheduling for Ground to Air Connectivity," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2vh5j4hz, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal routing; Efficiency; Surveillance; Dock-door assignment; Hub network; Transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:173-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .