Technology parks in a developing country: the case of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Link, Albert N & Scott, John T, 2003. "The Growth of Research Triangle Park," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 167-175, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yonghua Zou & Wanxia Zhao, 2014. "Anatomy of Tsinghua University Science Park in China: institutional evolution and assessment," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 663-674, October.
- Ahmed Alshumaimri & Taylor Aldridge & David Audretsch, 2010. "The university technology transfer revolution in Saudi Arabia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 585-596, December.
- Jarunee Wonglimpiyarat, 2010. "Commercialization strategies of technology: lessons from Silicon Valley," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 225-236, April.
- Das, Gouranga & Bhattacharya, Swapan K., 2009. "Do south-south trade agreements enhance member countries' trade? evaluating implications for development potential in the context of SAARC," MPRA Paper 37255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Guadix, José & Carrillo-Castrillo, Jesús & Onieva, Luis & Navascués, Javier, 2016. "Success variables in science and technology parks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4870-4875.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9522-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wawan Dhewanto & Donald Crestofel Lantu & Sri Herliana & Anggraeni Permatasari, 2016. "The obstacles for science technology parks in a developing country," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 4-19.
- Ferreiro Seoane, Francisco Jesús & Del Campo Villares, Manuel Octavio & Camino Santos, Marta, 2015. "Analysis of business incubators in Galicia through the «Integral Model of economic profitability»," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 33, pages 7-31.
- Filippo Barbera & Sara Fassero, 2013. "The place-based nature of technological innovation: the case of Sophia Antipolis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 216-234, June.
- Kelsi G. Hobbs & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2017.
"Science and technology parks: an annotated and analytical literature review,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 957-976, August.
- Hobbs, Kelsi & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2017. "Science and Technology Parks: An Annotated and Analytical Literature Review," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSoftware park; Research park; Biotechnology park; O32; O33; O38; R11;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:33:y:2008:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .