The Growth of Research Triangle Park
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9522-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2005. "Opening the ivory tower's door: An analysis of the determinants of the formation of U.S. university spin-off companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1106-1112, September.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward Glaeser & William Kerr, 2014.
"Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 129-166.
- Audretsch, David B. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2005. "Do University policies make a difference?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 343-347, April.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2011. "Collective Entrepreneurship: The Strategic Management of Research Triangle Park," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-18, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2003. "U.S. science parks: the diffusion of an innovation and its effects on the academic missions of universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1323-1356, November.
- Yongming Huang & David Audretsch & Megan Hewitt, 2013. "Chinese technology transfer policy: the case of the national independent innovation demonstration zone of East Lake," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 828-835, December.
- Yonghua Zou & Wanxia Zhao, 2014. "Anatomy of Tsinghua University Science Park in China: institutional evolution and assessment," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 663-674, October.
- Filippo Barbera & Sara Fassero, 2013. "The place-based nature of technological innovation: the case of Sophia Antipolis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 216-234, June.
- Corine Autant-Bernard, 2015. "Que savons-nous de l’impact économique des parcs scientifiques ? Une revue de la littérature," Working Papers 1526, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ahmed Alshumaimri & Taylor Aldridge & David Audretsch, 2010. "The university technology transfer revolution in Saudi Arabia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 585-596, December.
- Kelsi G. Hobbs & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2017.
"Science and technology parks: an annotated and analytical literature review,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 957-976, August.
- Hobbs, Kelsi & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2017. "Science and Technology Parks: An Annotated and Analytical Literature Review," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- David J. Miller & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015.
"Technology commercialization on campus: twentieth century frameworks and twenty-first century blind spots,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 32, pages 618-634
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Miller & Zoltan Acs, 2013. "Technology commercialization on campus: twentieth century frameworks and twenty-first century blind spots," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 407-423, April.
- Howard, Eric & Link, Albert, 2017. "An Oasis of Knowledge: The Early History of Gateway University Research Park," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:8:p:1179-1191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florencia Garcia-Vicente & Daniel Garcia-Swartz & Martin Campbell-Kelly, 2017. "Information technology clusters and regional growth in America, 1970–1980," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1021-1046, April.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Maryann P. Feldman & Tom Broekel, 2017.
"Institutional change and network evolution: explorative and exploitative tie formations of co-inventors during the dot-com bubble in the Research Triangle region,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1179-1191, August.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Maryann P. Feldman & Tom Broekel, 2017. "Institutional Change and Network Evolution: Explorative and Exploitative Tie Formations of Co-Inventors During the Dot-com Bubble in the Research Triangle Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1705, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2017.
- David J. Miller & Zoltan J. Acs, 2013. "Backing the horse or the jockey? University knowledge commercialization in the entrepreneurial age," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 2, pages 23-45 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gil Avnimelech & Maryann Feldman, 2010. "Regional Corporate Spawning and the Role of Homegrown Companies," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(4), pages 475-489, July.
- Geetha Vaidyanathan, 2008. "Technology parks in a developing country: the case of India," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 285-299, June.
- Janet Bercovitz & Maryann Feldman, 2006. "Entpreprenerial Universities and Technology Transfer: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Knowledge-Based Economic Development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 175-188, January.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2015. "Que savons-nous de l’impact économique des parcs scientifiques ? Une revue de la littérature," Working Papers halshs-01211662, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:20:y:2003:i:2:p:167-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.