Gender and Commercial Science: Women’s Patenting in the Life Sciences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," NBER Working Papers 8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Michael S. Fogarty, 2000. "The Meaning of Patent Citations: Report on the NBER/Case-Western Reserve Survey of Patentees," NBER Working Papers 7631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 1990. "Product Innovations, Price Indices and the (Mis)Measurement of Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 3261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Yu, 2016. "Collaboration patterns and patenting: Exploring gender distinctions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 56-67.
- Kjersten Bunker Whittington, 2009. "Patterns of Male and Female Scientific Dissemination in Public and Private Science," NBER Chapters,in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 195-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2701-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0369-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Shane & Sharon Dolmans & Joseph Jankowski & Isabelle Reymen & A. Romme, 2015. "Academic entrepreneurship: Which inventors do technology licensing officers prefer for spinoffs?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 273-292, April.
- Tartari, Valentina & Salter, Ammon, 2015. "The engagement gap:," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1176-1191.
- Yannu Zheng & Olof Ejermo, 2015.
"How do the foreign-born perform in inventive activity? Evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 659-695, July.
- Zheng , Yannu & Ejermo , Olof, 2015. "How Do the Foreign-born Perform in Inventive Activity? Evidence from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hunt, Jennifer & Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Munroe, David J., 2012.
"Why Don't Women Patent?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Hunt, Jennifer & Munroe, David, 2012. "Why Don't Women Patent?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer Hunt & Jean-Philippe Garant & Hannah Herman & David J. Munroe, 2012. "Why Don't Women Patent?," NBER Working Papers 17888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9801-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0131-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hunt, Jennifer & Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Munroe, David J., 2013. "Why are women underrepresented amongst patentees?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 831-843.
- Mojgan Samandar Ali Eshtehardi & Seyed Kamran Bagheri, 2015. "Gender Gap in Patenting Activities: Evidence from Iran," LEM Papers Series 2015/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9543-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Osborn, Evan, 2014. "Does gender really matter? An analysis of Jena University scientists collaboration with industry and non-profit-partners," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2014/2, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Paula Stephan & Asmaa El-Ganainy, 2007. "The entrepreneurial puzzle: explaining the gender gap," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 475-487, October.
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2101-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gema Lax Martínez & Julio Raffo & Kaori Saito, 2016. "Identifying the Gender of PCT inventors," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 33, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:511-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2607-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Abreu, Maria & Grinevich, Vadim, 2013. "The nature of academic entrepreneurship in the UK: Widening the focus on entrepreneurial activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 408-422.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:30:y:2005:i:4:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.