How Do People Take into Account Weight, Strength and Quality of Segregated vs. Aggregated Data? Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Glenn W. Harrison & : Morten I. Lau & : Daniel Read, 2013. "Revealed Preference and the Strength/Weight Hypothesis," Working Papers wpn13-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Grebe, Tim & Schmid, Julia & Stiehler, Andreas, 2008.
"Do individuals recognize cascade behavior of others? - An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-209, April.
- Tim Grebe & Julia Schmid & Andreas Stiehler, 2006. "Do Individuals Recognize Cascade Behavior of Others? - An Experimental Study -," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-079, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Grebe, Tim & Schmid, Julia & Stiehler, Andreas, 2006. "Do individuals recognize cascade behavior of others? An Experimental Study," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 180, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Konstantinos Georgalos, 2016. "Dynamic decision making under ambiguity," Working Papers 112111041, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:02:p:737-750_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Read, Daniel, 2017.
"Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(02), pages 737-750, April.
- Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Read, Daniel, 2015. "Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:113-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.