Residential Mortgage Lending and Borrower Risk: The Relationship between Mortgage Spreads and Individual Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Besley & Neil Meads & Paolo Surico, 2013.
"Risk Heterogeneity and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Mortgage Market,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 375-419.
- Timothy Besley & Neil Meads & Paolo Surico, 2012. "Risk Heterogeneity and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27, pages 375-419 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2010. "Risk Heterogeneity and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bealey, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2010. "Risk heterogeneity and credit supply: evidence from the mortgage market," MPRA Paper 20905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2010. "Risk heterogeneity and credit supply: evidence from the mortgage market," Discussion Papers 29, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Tsai, Ming-Shann & Liao, Szu-Lang & Chiang, Shu-Ling, 2009. "Analyzing yield, duration and convexity of mortgage loans under prepayment and default risks," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 92-103, June.
- Wolter Hassink & Michiel Leuvensteijn, 2007. "Measuring Transparency in the Dutch Mortgage Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 23-47, March.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Wolter Hassink, 2003.
"Price-setting and price dispersion in the Dutch mortgage market,"
CPB Discussion Paper
21, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- W.H.J. Hassink & M. van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "Price-settings and Price Dispersion in the Dutch Mortgage Market," Working Papers 03-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:use:tkiwps:077 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9595-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumit Agarwal & Brent W. Ambrose, 2008. "Does it pay to read your junk mail? evidence of the effect of advertising on home equity credit choices," Working Paper Series WP-08-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:25:y:2002:i:1:p:5-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.