Land Values, Land Use, and the First Chicago Zoning Ordinance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002.
"The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben & Stavins, Robert, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Working Paper Series rwp02-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Discussion Papers dp-02-11-, Resources For the Future.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Discussion Papers 10852, Resources for the Future.
- Jason Barr, 2013.
"Skyscrapers And Skylines: New York And Chicago, 1885–2007,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 369-391, August.
- Jason Barr, 2011. "Skyscrapers and Skylines: New York and Chicago, 1885-2007," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2011-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- David Christafore & Susane Leguizamon, 2015.
"Spatial Spillovers of Land Use Regulation in the United States,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 491-503, June.
- Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane, 2012. "Spatial spillovers of land use regulation in the United States," MPRA Paper 45072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Measuring Interactions Among Urban Development, Land Use Regulations, And Public Finance," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20774, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeremy R. Groves & Eric Helland, 2002.
"Zoning and the Distribution of Location Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County, Texas,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 28-44.
- Jeremy Groves & Eric Helland, "undated". "Zoning and the Distribution of Locational Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County Texas," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Shertzer, Allison & Twinam, Tate & Walsh, Randall P., 2018.
"Zoning and the economic geography of cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 20-39.
- Allison Shertzer & Tate Twinam & Randall P. Walsh, 2016. "Zoning and the Economic Geography of Cities," NBER Working Papers 22658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allison Shertzer & Tate Twinam & Randall Walsh, 2016. "Zoning and the Economic Geography of Cities," Working Papers id:11331, eSocialSciences.
- Antonio Avendaño & Hernán Enríquez & Santiago Olarte, 2014. "Estructura urbana y precios del suelo en Bogotá," Revista Economía y Región, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, vol. 8(2), pages 49-80, December.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & Douglas J. Miller, 2001. "Agricultural Land Values and the Value of Rights to Future Land Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 56-67.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1999. "Land use before zoning: The case of 1920's Chicago," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 473-489, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:16:y:1998:i:2:p:135-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.