Domestic Activity and Knowledge Development in the Internationalization Process of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Acedo, Francisco J. & Gallego, María A. & Ramos, Encarnación, 2009. "An integrative model of the role of knowledge in the internationalization process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 311-322, July.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:942-958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Lianxi & Wu, Aiqi, 2014. "Earliness of internationalization and performance outcomes: Exploring the moderating effects of venture age and international commitment," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 132-142.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0035-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prange, Christiane & Verdier, Sylvie, 2011. "Dynamic capabilities, internationalization processes and performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 126-133, January.
- Ari Jantunen & Kaisu Puumalainen & Sami Saarenketo & Kalevi Kyläheiko, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Dynamic Capabilities and International Performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 223-243, September.
- Andreea Kiss & Wade Danis, 2010. "Social networks and speed of new venture internationalization during institutional transition: A conceptual model," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 273-287, September.
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Johanson, Jan & Vahlne, Jan-Erik, 2011. "Risk management in the internationalization process of the firm: A note on the Uppsala model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-153, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:239-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.