Cartelization, Cartel Breakdown, and Price Behavior: Evidence from the German Cement Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Boyer & Anne Catherine Faye & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2017.
"Challenges and Pitfalls in Cartel Policy and Fining,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Boyer, Marcel & Faye, Anne Catherine & Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2017. "Challenges and Pitfalls in Cartel Policy and Fining," TSE Working Papers 17-852, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joseph E. Harrington & Kai HÃ¼schelrath & Ulrich Laitenberger, 2018.
"Rent sharing to control noncartel supply in the German cement market,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Harrington, Joseph E. & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2016. "Rent sharing to control non-cartel supply in the German cement market," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2017.
"Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
17-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2018. "Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 302, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; Price behavior; Cartels; Cement; List prices; Rebates; L12; L21; L41; L61; K21;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:16:y:2016:i:1:p:81-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.